Canazza & C S.r.l., established at Via A. Gramsci 23, 13876 Sandigliano (Bi), VAT No 00212260020, is the data controller, who is jointly responsible for the collection and subsequent use of personal data and determines:
• how the data will be stored
• Who will have access to the information stored
• What can be done?
More detailed information on the names of internal and external controllers may be addressed by writing to: Info@canazza.com.
Some personal data may be requested in order to provide the required products or services.
These personal data include:
• Contact details including name, e-mail, telephone and dispatch number, billing address
• Access and account information, including screen name, password and unique user ID
• Your personal preferences including marketing and cookies preferences.
We use the personal data collected in the following ways:
• To ensure the best functionality of the sites
• To communicate information on our products, services, events and other promotional purposes
• To carry out, improve and maintain our business, products and services
• For general research and analysis purposes:
• Utilify data on how our visitors use our websites, apps and services to understand customer behaviour or preferences. For example, we can use information on how visitors to the Sites are looking for and find products to understand what can be the best ways to organise and present products.
• Other purposes:
We could also use your personal data in other ways and when collecting it, we will provide specific communication and request your consent, if necessary.
The data controller shares your personal data with:
• Providers of services processing personal data on behalf of the Holder, for example to process data, send emails, search and analysis, manage product promotions, and administer certain services.
• Other third parties to the extent necessary to: (I) comply with a government request, court order or to comply with applicable laws; (II) preventing illegal use of our sites; (III) defend against claims by third parties; And (iv) facilitating fraud prevention or investigation
Encryption and security: We use a variety of technical and organisational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to maintain the security of personal data. Personal data is contained in protected networks and is accessible only to a limited number of persons who have special rights of access to these systems.
International data transfers: The personal data we collect or produce (develop) in the context of our Sites will only be stored in Italy.
Data retention: We store the personal data for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected, unless otherwise provided for by law.
Rights related to personal data: You have the right to obtain from the Data Controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her are being processed and in this case you have the right to:
• obtain access to personal data, request rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning them or to object to their processing;
• to receive in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format personal data concerning him or her and has the right to transmit those data to another controller (data portability);
• be informed of the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling;
• where consent is withdrawn at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on consent given prior to withdrawal;
• Complaint with the supervisory authority.
Third parties can also collect information from the Sites via cookies. Third parties collect the data directly from your web browser and the processing and processing of these data is subject to their respective privacy policies.
There are essentially three categories of cookies used on our websites:
Functional: These cookies are necessary for the basic functionalities of the site and are therefore always enabled. These include cookies that make it possible to remember users when browsing the site in a single session or, if requested, from one session to another. They help provide assistance for safety and regulatory compliance issues.
Performance: These cookies improve the functionality of our sites by monitoring their use. In some cases, these cookies improve the speed of processing requests and allow you to store the preferences of the selected site. Refusing these cookies may lead to poorly specific indications and a slower functioning of the website.
Social media and publicity: Social media cookies offer the possibility to connect to social networks and share content on our websites through social media. Third-party advertising cookies collect information to help you better adapt advertising to your interests, both inside and outside our sites. In some cases, these cookies involve the processing of your personal data. Refusing these cookies may lead to the display of advertisements of no interest to you or the inability to connect effectively with social networks and/or to share content on social media.
For a complete and up-to-date overview of all third parties accessing the web browser, it is advisable to install a specially created plug-in web browser. You can also choose whether the computer sends an alert every time a cookie is sent, or you can choose to disable all cookies. You can do this in your browser settings on each browser and device you use. Each browser is partly different, so you will need to consult the browser guide menu to find out how you want to edit cookies. If you turn off cookies, you may not have access to many functionalities that make our websites more efficient and some of our services will not work properly.
We welcome questions, comments and doubts about our policy. If you would like to provide feedback or if you have any questions or doubts or wish to exercise your rights in relation to your personal data, please contact the references in the Data Controller section.